All Samples in GitHub.com/BlackBerry
Displaying samples with . [Reset]
The samples use other tags you can use to further refine your search:
The tables list the repository hosting each sample, in some cases shortening the name for presentation purposes. Samples come from repos:
- Create a separate, additional catalog for all OSS samples:
- No tables at all
- Track author
- Track AppWorld id
- Project anywhere, not just GitHub.com/BlackBerry
- Maybe select by several tags?
- Need better visuals on what elements are clickable (Reset and tag names)
- Need different tags for "playbook, may run on bb10 but have not yet tested" from "playbook only"
- At the same time, fix the BB10 column in Samples so it can be sorted
- Should consolidate the number of tags
- Decide whether to split Native into Cascades vs the rest
- Improve visual presentation of collapse/expand; maybe use down/right icons
- Make Zebra striping work after narrowing
- Decide how to hande Wiki pages in samples repo
- The code that decides on "other" samples is fragile
- Consider more correctly tracking history; anchors from box break it and so do tags. Something like history.js?
We always welcome your feedback on how to best present information in this and related pages.
If you like the samples please star them.
Copyright 1999-2011 Research In Motion Limited. 295 Phillip Street, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 3W8. All Rights Reserved.